How To Restore My Contacts- Restore Gmail Email Addresses
Have you ever wondered how to restore email addresses or contact in Gmail? You deleted a contact before realizing you still needed it. Gmail has enabled a feature that can help you in this situation. Google has added a pretty good feature to restore contacts.
The Restore Contacts option allows you to revert your contact list and undo any mistakes made up to 30 days in the past.
Now you don’t have to worry even if you accidentally deleted a number of contacts or cleared the complete contact list from your Gmail account. “Restore Contacts” option allows you to get all those back in your Gmail account.
How to Restore Contacts in Gmail
You can restore contact by following the below steps.
- Click Contacts -> More Actions and select “Restore Contacts…“
- The Restore Contacts window opens as below.
- Select an option that takes you back to any point within the past 30 days.
- Click Restore.
This will restore the contacts to a state in the past as you selected. As usual Google always provides useful features and that makes their services class apart from others.
Our Readers Also Searched:
- restore contacts
- how to restore email contacts from gmail
- restore my contact list
- restore contacts gmail
- restore contact info
- where are contacts found in gmail
- restore contats
- restore my contacts in gmail
- i lost my email contacts