How to open IE in Firefox? If you can use IE (Internet Explorer) Engine inside Mozilla Firefox tab, that will help you in many ways. This feature will help you use the Firefox along with an IE tab. If you are a web developer or a webmaster this will help you in many ways. You can check the cross-browser compatibility of the website or the page using just one browser Firefox.
If you are a regular web user and if you use both Firefox and
The Firefox plugin IE Tab Plus will help you to achieve this. IE Tab Plus is a Firefox extension which enables you to use the embedded IE engine within tabs of Mozilla Firefox. You can download and install the plugin and start using it straightaway.
- You should have Firefox 3.6 or later version installed in your system.
- Download and install IE Tab Plus from .
- Once installed you need to restart Firefox.
- Configure the IE Tab Plus options. see below
- IE Tab Plus will add a small icon in the toolbar as seen below.
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.