Faster websites and blogs are always appreciated by its customers or readers. Website speed is an essential factor in SEO. Fast loading , content rich websites are primary requirement of website or blog promotion.
We have already discussed many optimization tips and guidelines in different articles which are already published. The below article series discusses about how to make your website load faster using different mechanisms like caching, image optimization, compression etc.
There are many tools available to check the website load speed. Also you can learn how to check your website load speed against benchmarks.
Tips to optimize and speed up your website
- Top 10 tips : Speed Up Blog , Blog Speed Test and Load Time
- 7 steps to Speed up website loading – Website Optimization Tips -Part 1
- Check website/ web page for css/script Gzip/ Deflate compression – Optimization Tips -Part 3
- Speed Up websites by enabling .htaccess Caching using mod_expires and mod_headers
- File Caching to Speed Up Website and Web Page Load Time
- How to Optimize Images for Blog and Websites
- Top Tools to Optimize Images and Speed Up Your Site
Top Tools to check website load speed
There are many online services as well as tools that you can utilize to check your blogs performance. Few of these tools allows you to Test From Different Geographical Locations. Use these tools effectively to optimize your website speed.
- How to Test your Website Speed Against Benchmarks?
- Website Performance Test From Different Geographical Locations
- How to Test Your Website Completely – Validate HTML,CSS , RSS, ATOM,Mobile compatibility
- 5 tools / online services To check your Website / Web page Load Speed
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.