Best Tool to Transfer Files Between iPhone, iPad, iPod and Computer
If you are looking for an iTunes alternative to sync content between iOS devices and PC, then you probably want to try this new tool called TuneFab WeTrans. TuneFab WeTrans is tool that does a whole lot of what iTunes can do, and it also offers you a lot of freedom while managing and transferring your iOS files, which makes it a great alternative to iTunes. There are tons of incredible features included in TuneFab WeTrans. Now let’s keep reading and find out what it can do for you!
- It has a user-friendly and well-designed interface.
- All tasks including file importing, transferring, exporting and backing up become easy and fast.
- It can automatically recognize your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when it is connected to your PC.
- Almost all media files stored on your iOS device can be backed up or transferred: Music, Movies, TV Shows, Photos, Contacts, Messages, Ringtones, Audiobooks, Playlists, Voice Memos, and more.
- Transfer files between iOS device and PC: iOS device to iOS device, PC to iOS device, iOS device to PC.
- Cannot directly transfer files between iOS device and iTunes
Main Features of TuneFab WeTrans
#1. Simple User Interface
The user interface of TuneFab WeTrans is clean and intuitive. From the main screen, you will see all data categories display on the left column including: Photo, Music, Videos, Contacts, Messages, etc. Simply select the category wanted and click at it, then you will be directed to an interface that allows you to transfer or manage the all the files from your iOS device. You can directly go back to the main screen by clicking at the “Home” button. And the “Toolbox” section offers the quick access to the specific function of TuneFab WeTrans, such as Device to Device transfer, Transfer Data to Folder, Contacts Backup, Contacts Restore, Ringtone Maker, HEIC Converter, etc.
#2. Direct Transfer between iOS Device and PC
If you have multiple iOS devices and want to back up all the data from iOS devices to PC, then TuneFab WeTrans won’t let you down. This program allows you to connect one or more than one device at a time, which means, you can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC simultaneously and this program can read all the available files from the connected devices. Although this program can connect multiple devices, it will only show the data of one selected device at a time. You can select the device you want from the drop-down menu of the main screen. When a device is selected, you can start transferring files from iOS device to PC directly.
#3. Contacts & SMS Backup
It’s important to back up contacts and text message from your iPhone regularly to avoid data loss. TuneFab WeTrans has a built-in tool that will let you manage contacts and message easily.
- Contacts: You can go to “Contacts” section to export contacts directly from iPhone and save them as CSV file, vCard and multiple vCard files. Or you can transfer contacts from one iPhone to another with one simple click. What’s more, you can edit your iPhone contact with TuneFab WeTrans, you can edit the name, number, image, etc.
- Text Message: Go to “Message” and you will see all the text messages stored in your iPhone. You can select them all and export them as CSV, HTML or TXT file. If you have trouble in finding a specific message, you can use the “Search” function to quickly locate it by entering the text message content, name, phone number, etc.
#4. Built-in iPhone Ringtone Maker
The built-in iPhone Ringtone Maker of TuneFab WeTrans is one of my favorite features. It makes creating iPhone M4R ringtone a simple and effective task. You can find the Ringtone Maker feature in the “Toolbox” section. Here are what you can do with TuneFab Ringtone Maker:
- Add file from device and turn it to an iPhone ringtone
- Add file from PC and turn it to an M4R iPhone ringtone
- Customize any song you like as iPhone ringtone
- Set starting point and ending point of the iPhone ringtone
- Transfer customized ringtone to iPhone directly
- Set SMS ringtone and phone call ringtone
#5. Flexible Files Importing and Exporting
As you can see, no matter you want to export files from iOS device to PC or import files from PC to iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can do it easily and flexibly with one click. Using TuneFab WeTrans, you can back up the files you need on anywhere you like and there will be no risk of erasing your data when backing or transferring data with TuneFab.
#6. Multiple iOS Devices Supported
TuneFab WeTrans support almost all iPhone, iPad and iPod models. However, this program doesn’t work with some iPod nano, iPod shuffle and iPod classic.
- iPhone: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- iPad: iPad Pro, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPod touch: iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
#7. Ease of Use
In the whole process of using TuneFab WeTrans, I find it really simple to handle the program. It is not as complicate as iTunes but it can do much more things than using iTunes. But so far this program can only work on Windows PC so Mac user might out of luck. If you are interest in using this program, you can download the software from TuneFab official website directly and you will have 30 days to use the software for free! Now let’s see how to use the software to transfer files between iOS device and PC step by step!
How to Transfer Files Between iOS Devices and PC
How to Transfer Files between iOS Devices
Step 1. Connect both devices to PC and launch TuneFab WeTrans. When both devices are connected, you need to select the device that you want to export file from. Then all files from that device will show up on the main interface. Another iOS device will be regarded as the output device.
Step 2. Now you can choose the data category on the left column of the main interface. For example, you can select “Photo”, “Music”, etc. After selecting a category, you will see all the files display on the main screen. You can preview and select the files you want by clicking at the file one by one.
Step 3. When all files are selected, you can right click at the mouse and choose “Export to Device” and select the output device. Then all files selected will be immediately transferred to your output device.
How to Transfer Files between iOS Device and PC
Step 1. Launch TuneFab WeTrans on computer and then connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC with the USB cable. Once connected, all the basic information of your iOS device will show up on the main screen such as name, type, capacity, used space, free spaces, version, and more. You can check the above information to see if your device is connected to TuneFab WeTrans successfully.
Step 2. Now you can go to the left column of the main interface to select a file category. In the specific category, you will be able to preview the files in detail. Let’s take “Music” as an example, You can select “Music” and then you will get access to all the songs stored on your iOS device. Now you can select the music wanted and export them to your local folder. Or you can click at “+” button to add music from PC to your iOS device.
Step 3. The whole process of file transferring will be finished within minutes. When the software is transferring files, please do not disconnect your device otherwise the transferring will be failed.
In my test, TuneFab WeTrans scores quite will with 8.5 out of 10. If you simply want to sync data between iOS device and PC, or transfer files between iOS deices, then using TuneFab WeTrans is quite a good option. But if you need to update your iOS software or restore data from previous backup, then you’d better use iTunes instead.
All in all, TuneFab WeTrans is a good iTunes alternative when it comes to transferring and syncing data between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and PC. But if they can add the function to directly transfer file from iOS device to iTunes and vice versa, it would be better. So, how you do think of TuneFab WeTrans? If you want to have a try, you can download its free trial version directly from the TuneFab official website. You have 30 days to fully evaluate all the features of the program for free! Don’t miss it if you like it!