Best Ways to Hide All Open Windows or Minimize All Except The Active One
For various reasons at times you may want to hide all the open windows. That could be Surfing social network sites or playing games during office hours or at school. How do you do hide all the windows at once or all except the active one using some shortcut keys or using some plugins or progams?
Here we will discuss various method to hide all the open windows or Minimize All Open Windows Except The Active One
Windows Shortcut Keys to minimize all open windows.
- Windows + D : Win+D will minimize all windows to task-bar and will show the desktop.
- Windows + M : Win+M will minimize all windows to taskbar.
Lock the windows
- Windows + L : Win+L will lock the computer and switch to Logon desktop.
Shake feature of Windows 7 – Minimize All Open Windows Except The Active One.
How to close all other windows and quickly focus on a single window? The Aero Shake feature ofdoes exactly the same.All open windows, except the one you are holding, will now be minimized to the toolbar. In Windows 7, you can just click on title bar of the window that you want to keep , hold it down, and give your mouse a shake. All other open windows except that one disappears. Shake again will bring back your other windows.
Software or Add-Ons to Hide All Open windows
FeatherSoft Windows Hider
FeatherSoft Windows Hider software is an good utility for quickly hiding your desktop windows just by a single hot key. It can hide a single window or all windows on desktop, quickly hide desktop icons, system task bar.It can hide your windows to system tray. One interesting feature of FeatherSoft Windows Hider is that it can hide itself, none know you are using it.
Panic Firefox add-on
The Panic Firefox Browser add-on will gives you the ability to close all browser tabs, while opening another one.
Our Readers Also Searched:
- a0 enables you to temporarily hide all the open windows except the one you are viewing
- enables you to temporarily hide all the open windows except the one you are viewing
- how to hide open windows
- minimize all windows except the active one