Have you ever wondered how to keep a trial version forever or use trial software forever without using any crack or serial number? There are millions of software trial versions available to download that works with full features for few days or weeks. Once the trial period is over you need to buy the shareware version of the software or get a license from them. Usually the freeware version of shareware software will have only limited features.
But using trial versions forever may not be a good idea considering the moral side of it. People invest time and money to design and develop software applications. So it is always a good idea to use the genuine version of the software as far as possible.
But there is a tiny application that helps you to run trial version software forever without cracking the trial version of without purchasing a serial number. In almost all scenario trail version software expires based on the current value of system dates. If the software doesn’t maintain an internal timer clock then it depends on the system clock.
How to Keep a Trial Version Software Forever
Time Stopper is a small application that helps you to extend the trial period. Time Stopper works with any software executable file and practically will extend the trial period of the program for an unlimited amount of time. After installing the software browse for the executable file of trial program and select the new installation date. After doing this your program trial period will be automatically extended many more days, depending on the software.You need to set the new date within the trial expiry date. You should create desktop icon and if the original software has desktop or startup folder shortcuts delete them and never use start menu link to open software.
One good thing about the software is that, it will not modify the time and date of the operating system, therefore is safe to use.
Time Stopper supports the following operating systems.
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,462 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,619 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,387 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines