There are plenty of tools available to view your computer hardware and software information. Computer_ID is a small, free and useful utility from CodePlex that allows you to view your computer system information in just one click.
We have chosen to write about this tool because of its “easy to use” features and the categories of information Computer_ID provides. First of all it is easy to use and no installation required. It is a very small tool and the compressed version is just 56KB. You can download and start using it straightaway.
This tool provided the list of all installed software. You don’t have to search through the programs or “Add Remove Programs” to get a list of all installed software programs. Another important information is the list of currently running windows services.
Computer_ID also provides Windows OS information like Version, Build, Install date, Serial Number and Product Key. Here is the list of information provided by this tool.
Computer_ID – Quick Computer System Information Viewer features
- HardDrive information including model, type, serial number and tracks information.
- CPU details including name,Manufacturer ,Clock Speed architecture, L2 Cache size , architecture etc.
Mother Board Information
- Motherboard information like manufacturer, model, bios version etc.
- Name, ram, manufacturer, resolution , colors, driver version, display driver details etc.
Network Card Information
- Network Card Information including name, IP address, MAC address, DHCP status, DHCP server etc.
- OS Version details, installation date, free memory, system up time , serial number and product key
- Provides list of all Video, Audio Codecs installed in the system
- Provides list of all installed programs.
- List of all windows serices running currently.
- .NET ver 2.0 or newer
- Windows XP (sp2 or newer) and Vista.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,470 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,629 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines