Sometimes you many need to update or synchronize your system time with that of the atomic clock to keep your system time up to-date. How to update and synchronize your system clock (computer clock) with the atomic clock time servers? Certain programs (like evaluation software or time sensitive programs) will not work if your system clock is not up-to-date. In windows you can do it manually or there are many free tools available in the internet to Synchronize Your System Clock to an atomic clock and Time Servers.
How to synchronize your system clock in Windows?
Windows system includes a tool to automatically update the time from an NTP server every week.It is easy to synchronize system clock in windows. See how to do this in Windows XP and Windows 7. You can synchronize date and time with internet time server in few simple steps.
- Right click on the system tray clock and choose “Adjust Date/Time” This will open Date and Time Properties dialog box.
- Alternatively you ca double click system tray clock to open the Date and Time Properties dialog box.
- If you do not have time and date in system tray you can try the following,
- Click on the Start menu, choose Run and type timedate.cpl and press OK. This will open the Date and Time Properties dialog box.
- In the Date and Time Properties dialog go to Internet Time tab.
- Check the box labeled “Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server“.
- Select the time server of your choice and click “Update Now“
- Click apply and then OK. See below.
WIndows 7 clock sync
- In WIndows 7 Under the Internet Time tab, click Change Settings
- Check the box labeled “Synchronize with an Internet time server“
- Select the time server of your choice and click “Update Now” . See below.
- Click apply and then OK.
Other Tools: Chronos Atomic Clock Synchronizer
The Chronos Atomic Clock Synchronizer connects to various atomic clock time servers and synchronize your internal clock with time provided by the time servers. In this tool you can configure server connection interval and also you can add new time servers. It automatically synchronize and update your system clock to accurate atomic clock time using different time servers which are within 1 second of coordinated universal time, as maintained by an atomic clock. See the screen-shot below.
Windows XP and all others Windows versions.
DOWNLOAD Chronos Atomic Clock Synchronizer
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,798 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,490 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,751 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,529 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,429 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,092 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?