Bing Webmaster center tools provides a number of powerful features to manage your website’ Bing search analytics and reports. Like the Google Webmaster Central, the Bing Webmaster Center helps you to get an indepth details of your website’s indexing related information. Bing provides detailed reports and graphs on traffic summary including impressions and clicks, index summary where the details of number of pages indexed in Bing Search Engine, crawl summary in which the details of the number of pages crawled and details of pages with crawl errors.
The crawl summery allows you to review up to six months of crawl data to learn about issues encountered while crawling website or blog pages. You can set custom crawl rate if you want.
Bing also provides security information if Bing detects any malware infection in your site. Like the Google Webmaster Central you can submit XML sitemaps to Bing Search Engine. Bing supports sitemap formats like RSS 2.0, Atom 0.3, Atom 1.0 and text files.
Opt for Webmaster Tools for instant site issues notification
Now Bing sends notification in case it detects any issues on your site. You can opt-in to Bing Webmaster Tools for instant notification of your site issues.
To subscribe Bing Webmaster Tools instant notification you need to change your preferences in webmaster tools. Please follow the steps mentioned below to subscribe Bing webmaster notifications.
- Login to Bing Webmaster Tools
- Click on ‘Preferences’ on the top left hand side on your browser. See below
- Check the box in the pop-up window and Save as below.
This notification helps you to identify any problems related to your site as soon as Bing search crawler encounter them. This is particularly useful in case of any malware attacks in which the attacker injects malicious code into your site files and Bing crawler detects them. You can take immediate action based on these alerts.
Read Related Article:
These notification includes alerts on free advertising credit and other offers available on Bing Webmaster Center. These notification also helps webmasters to get insights into new features of the service as soon as they are released.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,427 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,450 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,606 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,377 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,452 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,515 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows