Bing Webmaster Tools provides a number of website diagnostic tools to analyse your website in terms of SEO, keyword research, markup validation etc. Bing Webmaster tools also offer a wide range of features to help webmasters to optimise their website and get indexed in Bing Search Engine.
Like the Google Webmaster Central you can submit your sites and URLs to Bing Search Engine to speed up the indexing process. Bing Webmaster tools gives you insight into your indexed pages, search volume, SERP rankings etc. The other important features provided includes the crawl details and crawl errors. There are also plenty of reports to help webmasters to analyse your website indexing and search related issues.
- Google Penguin Update and An SEO Recovery Checklist
- Top 15 On Page Optimization Checklist
- Top 10 Essential SEO Tips to Remember.
Bing SEO Tools: SEO Analyser tool
If you want to do an SEO analysis of your website pages, the Bing Webmaster tools provides an SEO Analyser tool. This tool provides you very accurate information on SEO issues in your pages. The advantage of Bing SEO Analyser tool is that, it pin point the location of SEO issue on the page. It also shows source code lines where the issue is reported.
The SEO reports are particularly useful. These reports gives complete reports on areas of your site may need work to comply with SEO best practices. To help you with Bing Webmaster Centre includes a SEO Analyzer Tool now.
The SEO Analyzer tool can be used to test your web pages to find out potential SEO issues. The tool provides SEO suggestions. The tool provides three tabs namely “Analyzed”, “Page Source” and “Original” as seen in the image below.
Click on the “Page Source” tab. You can easily navigate to the error location and find out where you need to change and what you need to change. For example in the below error report there are two errors listed. I clicked on the The “img” tag does not have an ALT attribute defined.” error and opened the “Page Source” tab. You can see the up/down arrows on right side top. Just click on this button to locate the exact position of error. See the image above. It clearly shows that the image ALT tag is missing.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,453 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,610 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,384 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows