Some PDF file authors apply pdf document restrictions to block their files from copying, editing, printing or even merging. Usually these pdf document restrictions are set on the document by the owner and this prevents making changes to the document.
If you can remove these PDF restrictions you can easily edit, merge or split the document. There is a free online service available that can be used to remove these file restrictions. PDFUnlock! remove these restrictions and can be used any PDF file with editing restriction, of size less than 10MB.
But the service will not process password protected documents for that you can try a-pdf trial version. With A-PDF Restrictions Remover, you can remove the password and restrictions in a few seconds.
Read more PDF and OCR Guides below
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Document
- PDF Split and Merge – How to Split large PDF file and Merge them
- PDF Word Converter Free Download. Free PDF to Word Converter Tools
- Free Google OCR Service to Convert Scanned PDF Images to Text
Online PDF Restrictions Remover Service pros and cons
Pros of PDFUnlock!
- You can unlock files upto 10MB.
- You can easily browse and upload the PDF file.
- Removes all editing restrictions.
Cons of PDFUnlock!
If the file is password protected, you need to enter the password for that.PDFUnlock! cannot, however, recover lost or unknown user passwords.PDFUnlock! does not remove non-standard encryption, such as DRM.
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.