How to connect and Manage your Hotmail account from Outlook?
Microsoft has provided a free tool that can manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts from Outlook.
The tool Outlook Hotmail Connector supports Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 (32-bit).
Outlook Hotmail Connector provides lots of features for managing your Windows Live Hotmail e-mail, calendar, and contacts from within Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010 free of charge.
Regardless of whether you use a free or paid Windows Live Hotmail account you can use Outlook Hotmail Connector to manage your Hotmail accounts from Outlook.
How to use Outlook Hotmail Connector
It is very easy to configure and start using the Outlook Hotmail Connector.
1. Download the Outlook Hotmail Connector from .
2. After installation restart your Outlook.
3. The next time you start Outlook, you are prompted to configure the Outlook Connector. Enter the following information:
- Your e-mail address
- Your password
- Your name as you want it to appear in the receiver’s Inbox
These are the credentials of your hotmail account.
4. Click OK.
5. After Outlook opens, your Windows Live Hotmail account appears in the Navigation Pane on the left side of the Outlook window .
Outlook Hotmail Connector enables you to,
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages and block junk e-mail messages
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail and Manage multiple e-mail accounts
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
If you are using Outlook 2010 you can synchronize Safe Sender List/Blocked sender list/Safe Recipient lists between Outlook and Hotmail.
You can download the Outlook Hotmail Connector from.