There are many tools available to convert PDF to Word format. We have discussed about Best OCR PDF Tools – Top PDF Creator Tools – Free PDF Converter Tools. But most of the freeware tools will enforce some limitations.
PDF to Word Converter from AdeptPDF is a nice tool that can be used to convert PDF documents into Word documents. Adept PDF to Word Converter software exports the text, images and other contents from any PDF document into MS Word document format. This allows you to edit and reuse your PDF content.
One good thing about Adept PDF to Word Converter is that the tool preserves the original PDF text, layout and bitmap images in the generated Word document and also is a standalone software that does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat to do the conversion.
AdeptPDF Studio now offers free PDF to Word Converter for a limited period. You can download the software and get the license key without any registration or fee.
Here are some of the other good features of AdeptPDF PDF to Word Converter
- Automatically resize PDF page to fit your required Word page size.
- Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
- Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
- Support Recognize tables.
- Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Word document.
- Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
- Convert PDF file to flowing MS Word document without text boxes.
- Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
- Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Get free AdeptPDF Studio PDF to Word Converter
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.