Since you are using many Google services like Google Docs, you are using Google online storage to store your data. As Google is slowly becoming the most targeted one point store for many such services, you end up storing lot of data in Google servers. The Google Data Liberation services offer a way to liberate them and take a local backup so that your data is safe in your hand. Google Takeout services offered via Google data liberation API supports a lot of services as we discussed earlier. Services like Google Takeout helps you to take backup of your data online, so that you don’t have to worry about the safety of your data stored in Google Servers. But Google Docs was not part of them. Now Google Docs also a part of Google Takeout (Takeaway) services. If you have missed our earlier discussion on how to take Google+ data backup including +1s an stream you can read the following articles.
How to Backup Google Plus (Google+) Data?
How To Download Copy of Your Data Stored Within Google Products?
In January Google included Google Docs in Google Takeout service so that you can take the backup of your Google Docs files. Google Takeout now supports your +1s,Buzz,Circles,,Contacts,Docs,Knol,Picasa Web Albums,Profile,Stream and Voice. (Some people even use GMail Drive as Google online storage or as a Google online backup.)
As you know Google DOcs now supports a large number of file types and it is fast a secure. It also helps you to share common file across a team so that anyone can update or find the file.
How to take backup of Google Docs using Google Takeout Service?
Go to Google Takeout and choose Docs. It will show you the total number of files and total size of all files. It allows you to archive all the files and also allows you to choose the format for your documents.Use the “Configure” menu if you’d like to choose different formats for your documents. You can select your preferred types for documents, Drawings, Presentations and Spreadsheets. See below.Once selected click the “Create Archive” button to take the backup. If you have a large number of files, then you can choose the option to get notified by email on completion of archive process.Once completed you can click the download button. The archive will be available to download for a specific number of days.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,450 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,609 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,384 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows