How to choose who should appear on your Google Plus profile and who gets to see them? You can decide who are all should be displayed on your Google Plus profile page when some one visits your profile page. You can choose any combination or you can decide to include members of specific circles only. You can hide people who you don’t like to be visible on your profile page.
Google plus without doubt is the fastest growing social media service and the only real threat to the giant Facebook. There are some distinct features of Google Plus that wins over the open nature of Facebook. Both services have their own advantages and disadvantages. Let us go back to our topic of choosing that best friends of you to display on your profile page.
Let us see how to hide or how to choose certain number of people so that you can show off that “elite” list of people on your profile page.
- How To Backup Google Plus (Google+) Data ?
- Tips To Ensure Your Google Plus Profile Privacy
- Easy Way to Update Twitter and Facebook From Google Plus
- Cross post Google Plus Posts to Facebook and Twitter
Steps to Choose people to display on your profile page
Please follow the below steps to choose the list of people who you want to appear on your Google Profile page.
- Sign in to your Google profile
- Right side you can see the “Edit profile” button. Click the button.
- Click anywhere in the ‘<Your name>’s circles‘ section on the left side. See below.
- Now you can select the circle of people you want to display on your profile page.
- If you are not satisfied with the selection, you can create a brand new circle and add those people whom you want to display on your profile page to the new circle. Then you repeat the above steps and choose that circle.
- Click Save.
That is all you need to do. Unlike other social media service Google+ provides more fundamental features like the above to customize the way you want your profile to appear. As we discussed earlier you can take pretty good control on privacy related issues. Google Plus definitely scores more in these benchmarks.
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.