Google Adsense Account Termination is the worst nightmare of any Adsense publisher. You have to be very careful to follow the AdSense program policies to avoid any such unfortunate incidents.If Google once disable or ban your Adsense account most probably it will be a lifetime ban.
If you have a good website or blog and you are earning handsome revenue from Adsense publisher program make sure that you follow the Adsense program policies.
First of all read and understand Google Adsense Program Policies.
1. Don’t click on your own Google Advertisements and don’t ask others to click on Google ads.
If you want to preview your Adsense ad you can use the Google AdSense preview tool . The Google AdSense preview tool is an addition to the right-click menu for Windows Internet Explorer 6.x, allowing you to preview the ads that may show on any web page.
2. Do not change the AdSense code provided by Google.
Once you’ve generated your Adsense code you are not allowed to alter any portion of the code or change the layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads.
3. Beware of Traffic Exchange Programs and illegeal promotions
Avoid Autosurf Programs, paid-to-click programs, free backlinks etc… Etc. You should not keep your Google ads in Pop-ups, Emails or software.
4. Avoid publishing prohibited contents on your blog
Prohibited content includes Pornography, Violent content, adult or mature content, gambling-related content, or drug content.For more information read the Adsense program policy.
5. Never break Copyright regulations.
Never copy contents from elsewhere and use it in your blog.Your contents should reflect your ideas and views.Read the Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Google AdSense
7. Avoid Competitive Ads and Services similar to Google Adsense Ads
Avoid using other advertising services with similar formats, layout and colors as that of Google ads or search boxes. Google suggests avoiding these ads to ensure that these ads cannot be confused with Google ads.
And finally… Optimize your website or blog
Make your website faster and avoid under construction status.Write high quality content rich pages and posts.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,802 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,490 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,752 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,530 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,429 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,092 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?