Many website and blogs doesn’t provide inbuilt translation support. For webmasters, providing a website translation feature is important and will help you to attract more visitors to your site from other countries where the language is not the same as your website’s default language. Google translation service is the most widely used translation service and the power tool behind many website’s inbuilt translation service.
But how do we translate a web page from one language to another if we come across an interesting content? There are many options to do the translation including the Google Translator which is available with Google Toolbar that translate web pages in more than 40 languages instantly with Google Translate. Google Toolbar provides automatic options to translate a web page to your browser’s default language when a web page with a different language is loaded.
- Want to easily translate a document? Use Google Translator Toolkit.
- Use Google website translation gadget – Grow your online audience
- Free Multi Language Translator to Translate Your Documents and Text
- Google Translate Chat Messages In Real-Time In Google Talk
Even though you can utilize the Google Translation service to translate the web pages with a single click, you need to install Google Toolbar for that. If your favourite web browser is Firefox then you can install plug-in or add-ons which helps you to translate a web page to another language. Let us check the most popular Firefox add-ons to translate web pages.
Top 5 Firefox Translation Add-ons
ImTranslator – Online Translator, Dictionary, TTS
ImTranslator is a multi featured Firefox add-on which not only does web page translation for over 50 languages but also includes online translator, dictionary, text to speech, virtual keyboard, spell checker, Russian decoder, back translation and email service.
TTS Voice presented by animated speaking characters will read the text in the most realistic, human-sounding way in a variety of languages: English U.S., Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and European Spanish.
Get ImTranslator – Online Translator, Dictionary, TTS
gTranslate is another Firefox add-on to translate web pages from one language to another. The extension uses the Google translation services to translate the text. The add-on provides option to automatically identify the language of the original text as well as to detect the “lang” attribute of the of the selected text (or the whole page).
Get gTranslate Add-on
Google Dictionary and Google Translate
Google Dictionary and Google Translate extension brings two functionalities to your Firefox browser , in-line translation of words and translation of the whole page.Double-click a word or a phrase, and a little pop-up will show the definition of it in your language. To traslate a web page click on the Tools menu from the menu bar, and select Translate Page.
Get Google Dictionary and Google Translate
Flagfox displays a country flag depicting the location of the current website’s server and provides a multitude of tools such as site safety checks, whois, translation, similar sites, validation, URL shortening, and more.
My Translator (Google Translate)
My Translator (Google Translate) offer one click translation. You can select text and get translation directly in your context menu.
Get My Translator
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,491 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,641 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines