How to create a Google+ profile for our website or blog or business? Before answering that let us check whether Google provides any such features (similar to Facebook Page) on Google plus so that you can create a profile for your website or business? The answer is not yet.
Google+ currently supports profiles only for people, not for businesses. If you are a webmaster or blog author or a businessman who want to promote your brands online presence using Google profile then you need to wait a bit more according Google.
Facebook allows you to create Facebook pages for your business and you can create a Twitter account for your business. Facebook pages are extremely useful and is a good idea to represent your business in the social media world. It helps you to create a community around your business. You can directly interact with your followers or customers and most importantly you can easily get the feedback from your customers and followers. Facebook and Twitter allows you to publish announcements to your customers regarding new features of your products or services or about anything.
- How To Backup Google Plus (Google+) Data ?
- Tips To Ensure Your Google Plus Profile Privacy
- Easy Way to Update Twitter and Facebook From Google Plus
- Cross post Google Plus Posts to Facebook and Twitter
But you do you utilize all those good features to promote your business or website in Google Plus? According to Google “If you want your business to have a presence in Google+ in the meantime, we recommend that you nominate a person (yourself, an employee, or a fan) who will share information using their own “. That means you can utilize your profile or another persons profile to create a community of users of your website or business.
Another way is to create a new Google Account specifically for this purpose and use that account as your Google Plus profile for your business. Like the Facebook pages, your readers or customers can add your new profiles into their circles and you can add them to your circles. Gradually you can develop a community of your website users or blog readers or your customers. This will helps you to make announcements or to post updates to your circles.
Once Google starts offering the feature to create Google Plus profile for our business you can convert your already established new profile into the new platform.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,792 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,489 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,748 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,529 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,427 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,091 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?