Multi language translation services like Google translation helps you to achieve translation, for example say English to french translation or English to Hindi translation etc online.
How to translate and convert doc, pdf, txt, html or rtf documents into another language or simply convert some text in one language into a different language? Free language translator application is a desktop language translator application which uses the Google translation service to translate from one language to another.
You can easily translate from and to many languages like French to English translation or English to Hindi Translation etc.This Free language translator and file converter is a free windows application which require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher to run.
It is very easy to translate your document or text from one language to another. The tool also check accuracy of translation. You can view the accuracy level by cross checking the translated versions translation in original language.
Translate documents using the Free language translator in few simple steps.
- Download and install Free language translator
- Open a doc, pdf, txt, html or rtf document, or drag a text document from explorer, or just paste some text in first panel.
- Select the “To” and “From” languages
- Click on the “Translate” and select one of the options from the menu. See below.
- Save the translated text or file or you can copy the translated text from the second panel.
- You can check the accuracy by selecting the “Calculate Accuracy” check box and then do the translation again. See below the translation from French to English. It shows the accuracy level of 81.0%. You can cross check the with the original text in panel 3.
As mentioned in the tools web page please note this important information. “Note that if you translate secret or confidential content, the original and translated text flows unencrypted over the Internet and Google can potentially inspect and/or store it.”
Free language translator and file converter requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher instlled in your windows to work.
Download the Free language translator.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,477 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines