Sending and Receiving Tweets from
There are plenty of desktop and other gadgets and services available which can be used to access your Twitter account and to update or add new tweets.What if you can tweet directly from Gmail without opening any other application or Twitter client? (Read: )
Here is one simple but very interesting Gadget from twittergadget.com.This is a lightweight based twitter client user interface.This is pretty useful since you can manage your twitter tweets completely using this gadget.
Read:Blogger blogs- post to your blog from GMail and iGoogle.
How to add and enable TwitterGadget in Gmail
To enable this you need to do the following.
1. Log in to GMail account and click on Lab link on the right side.
2. Enable ‘Add any gadget by URL’, then click ‘Save Changes’
3. Now click on the Gadgets link.
4. In the text box provided add ‘ http://www.twittergadget.com/gadget_gmail.xml‘ and click Add. This is shown below.
5. Based on your Gmail settings the sidebar will add the new twitter widget and use your credentials to log in to your twitter account.
6. Once you log in it will fetch your tweets and also you can tweet from here as shown below.
Done. Now you can tweet from your GMail window directly.
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.