If you do not have a download accelerator manager program that accelerates the file download from internet,you have the option to use some Firefox plugin which does the same. There are few Firefox add-ons which speeds up download and organizes them in a better way.
DownThemAll! is one of the most popular and most downloaded plug-in for Firefox. DownThemAll! features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 400% (as mentioned in the add-on features) and it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time. The tool lets you download all the links or images contained in a web page.
You can access DownThemAll from the context menu, by right-clicking on any web page, from “tools menu”, or simply by adding icons to the toolbar.see below.
dTaOneClick downloads the files of a page using the last filters and the last renaming mask you set for example right click on a page where there are many download links like mp3 songs and click on dTaOneClick. All your downloads will start. see below.
- Download and install DownThemAll! from here.
- You can configure the preferences. Go to Tools –> DownThemAll! Tools –> Preferences. You can configure and adjust many feature here.
- If you want to download a single file, right click on the link and select “Save link with DownThemAll!“.
- If you want to download all the files in a page , right click and select “dTa OneClick” or “DownThemAll“. This will start all the downloads.
- To know more about the tool visit here.
Before you go, subscribe to get latest technology articles right in your mailbox!.