Since Minification removes unnecessary characters from code to reduce its size this will definitely improve load time.
When CSS/JS code is minified [...]
In Part 1 and 2 of the Website performance optimization series We have analyzed
7 steps to Speed up website loading – Faster Website Tips -Part 1
Those steps are really essential to make sure that the website performance and loading time is faster.
In our previous discussion we checked the factors which influence the website load speed.(Read : 7 steps to Speed up website loading – Website Optimization Tips -Part 1).
Beginning with HTTP/1.1, web clients indicate support for compression with the accept-encoding header in the HTTP request.The web client can sent the following values as the accept-encoding header.
A faster and quick loading website is a major factor behind the success of a website. Web users doesn’t show interest in a slow loading website.Most of the website owners and site admins face problems with the loading speed of the web page or website.The main thing to remember here is that reducing the number of HTTP requests in your page reduces the loading time and makes the website fast.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,492 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,641 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines