WordPress image SEO plugins helps you to automatically add SEO image tags and attributes like image alt values to the images used in your blog. Images are very important to communicate and present information effectively. But when you add images to website or blog posts you need to make sure that the images are optimized in terms of size,quality and SEO. Image optimization techniques includes selecting the right image formats and applying seo related attributes to them.
Images need to be optimized in terms of size and quality. As we know the more the size of the image the more time it takes to load. There are many tools and online services that help you to create optimized web safe images. Optimized images help you to make your website load faster.
- Best Free Tools to Compress Images without Losing Quality
- How to Optimize Images for Blog and Websites
- Top Tools to Optimize Images and Speed up Your Site
WordPress Plugins for Better SEO optimized Images
If your blog or website platform is WordPress then there are many plugins available to optimize images. SEO optimization of images is achieved by adding required image attributes to the images. For example these plugins adds alt and title attributes to your images so that search engines can easily index them using these information. ALT attribute value is very important for images, because search engines rarely read the content of the images. Search engines make use of the alt information. TITLE attribute of image is important for visitors and it will automatically appear in the tooltip when mouse is over the image. ALT and TITLE image attribute information should provide the required information to the images.
SEO Friendly Images is one such WordPress plugin which adds alt and title attributes to all your images. The plugin automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes for SEO purposes. If your images do not have ALT and TITLE already set, SEO Friendly Images will add them according the options you set. Additionally this makes the post W3C/xHTML valid as well.
Get SEO Friendly Images
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,433 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,608 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,383 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows