In an earlier post we discussed about Google Talk Translation Bots that allows you to translate chat messages real time so that you can chat in another language.
In this post let us discuss about the Windows Live Messenger Translation Bot (TBot) which does translations for you in real time.
Unlike Google Talk Translation bot we don’t need to add different bots for different language pair. In Live Messenger there is only one Translation Bot. We can use this translation bot for any language pair. You can change the language pair using simple Translation Bot commands.
Windows Live Messenger is accessible on your smartphone and you can use the bot to translate simple sentences while you’re traveling to different countries.
Just add the Windows Live Messenger Translation Bot email@example.com to your contacts. See below.
After adding this to your contact you can have one-on-one conversations with the bot, or you can invite a friend and chat in different languages with the bot translating for you. see below.
First you need to select the primary language and then the target language. “TBot lang” command will show you the current language pair. If you want to change the target language you can use the command “TBot change“. The “TBot set” will help you to set your preferred langauge.
See below the complete command list. To see these commands just type “TBot ?” and hit enter.
The Windows Live Translation Bot supports a number of languages. You can check complete list of languages.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,785 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,487 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,370 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,742 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,529 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,426 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,472 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,091 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?