The Google website translation gadget from Google Translate gives you the feature of automatic translation of the web pages.It supports more than 51 languages as of now.This gadget gives your website more reach across the glob.This will invariably attract new users from all over the world because of the translation feature it offers and the more number of languages it supports. (Read:Want to easily translate a document? Use Google Translator Toolkit.)
Google says “A banner prompting the user to translate the page will be shown at the top of the page when a user’s browser user interface language is different than than the language of the web page.
When a user translates a page, the website translator sends the text of the web page to Google’s translation service and displays the translated text without reloading or redirecting users from the page.”
It is this prompt which makes this gadget particularly useful.So the user doesn’t have to do anything extra other than clicking the translate button.(This is displayed in that language)
See the example below.The default browser language is Hindi and this made the prompt appear automatically since Globinch.com is written is English.
If you hover your mouse over the translated text, the original text for the highlighted segment is displayed in an info bubble just above the translated text.
In effect this will result in increasing your opportunity to get more readers and exposure thereby more revenue.
5 Steps to make your website really internationalized.
- Click the Tools and Resources link in the left side on Google Translate
- Select your website language.
- Select the languages.You can select all languages, or select individual languages.
- Copy and paste this snippet of code into the section of web pages.
One thing to note here is that the translator will not interfere with AdSense code that is used in the pages.
Google Fusion Tables :View,merge,discuss,publish and visualize large Excel Spreadsheets on the Web
Blogger blogs- 3 methods to post to your blog from GMail and iGoogle.
10 steps to link AdSense and Analytics accounts – Using AdSense Analytics Code (ASAC)
Gmail Drive – A virtual filesystem on top of the Gmail account
Blogger Scheduled Posts-How to Schedule the Blogger posts.
How to recall sent mails from Gmail? Undo Send-Abort or stop the delivery of any Gmail message
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,802 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,490 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,752 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,530 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,429 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,092 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?