How to use Twitter in Outlook (using Microsoft Outlook twitter add-in) ? This twitter for outlook add-on “TwInbox” is a twitter client for outlook that makes your tweet life really easy and efficient. Twitter and Outlook can be glued together using this twitter for outlook add-in.
You don’t have to login to twitter every time you want to tweet. You can tweet directly from the Microsoft Outlook. TwInbox twitter add-in supports Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 with the latest Service Pack.
TwInbox Twitter Add-in for Microsoft Outlook is a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your fingertips without having to open any other applications other than Microsoft ® Outlook ®. This is particularly useful for you, if you use Microsoft ® Outlook ® and a regular twitter user.
Using TwInbox you can update your Twitter status directly from Outlook and also receive your friend updates in Outlook. One of the most interesting feature of this add-in is that you can archive, manage, group and search your tweets the same way you manage your email and also you can use Outlook’s “Reply” and “ReplyAll” commands to send twitter direct messages and replies.
The add-in provides bit.ly URL Shortner service to post long URLs. TwInbox also allows you to manage multiple Twitter accounts that can be managed in multiple folders.
How to : Microsoft Outlook Twitter Add-in TwInbox
- Download and install TwInbox.
- You will see a new TwInbox toolbar at the top of your Outlook window after Outlook restart.
- Click Options on the TwInbox drop-down and add a Twitter account. See below.
- Create and select a new Outlook folder for new Twitter messages.
- Click on “Check for new tweets now”.
- TwInbox downloads all tweets to your Outlook folder.
- You can tweet diectly now and also you can select recipient by searching your friends list.
TwInbox System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Windows Vista®
- Windows 7 with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010 with the latest Service Pack
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,477 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines