How to Transfer Your Google plus circles and Connections to a Different Google+ Account? Now Google provides us a way that allows you to transfer your Circles of friends from one Google+ account to another. This new feature is available as part of the Google Takeout. This tool is useful if you want to migrate your circles from your Google+ which is created using your Gmail to a Google Apps managed account or a different Google+ profile.
Google+ circles transfer tool at Google Takeout transfers your Google+ circles and connections from a Google+ source account to a Google+ destination account. Google+ followers of your old account will be redirected to your new Google+ account as well as it will replace your source profile with your destination profile in other people’s circles.
- How To Backup Google Plus (Google+) Data ?
- Now Backup your Google Docs using Google Takeout
- 10 Most Useful Google Plus Tips and Tricks
How to Use Google+ Circles transfer tool?
As we have already discussed Google Takeout (Google Takeaway) is a service from the Data Liberation Front at Google and allows you to get data in and out of Google products.
Now the Google+ circles transfer tool at Google Takeout allows you to transfer Google+ connections between accounts. Go to Google Takeoutand select the circle as seen below.
You can follow the steps in the Google+ circles transfer tool to request a transfer. But there is 7 day waiting period before your transfer begins. During the transfer, you have limited functionality on Google+ in both accounts. When the transfer is complete, your circles, blocks, and ignores are copied from the source account to the destination account.
important points to note before initiating a Google+ Circles transfer.
Google+ circles transfer tool has its own restrictions. You should be aware of these restrictions to avoid any issues before you start the transfer process.
- The transfer is a slow process. There is a 7 day waiting period before your transfer begins.
- Once the transfer begins, it cannot be cancelled or undone. But you can cancel the transfer before it starts.
- You cannot use Google+ circles transfer tool with these source and destination accounts again for 6 months.
- Content from your source account (such as profile information, posts, or comments) is not transferred to the destination account.
- Authorship information and Google+ pages that you manage with your source account will not be transferred to the destination account
- During the transfer you have limited functionality on Google+ in both accounts. You cannot
- Share content on Google+
- Add or remove people to and from circles
- Block or ignore people
There may be other restrictions also. Please understand those issues before you start the Google+ Circles transfer process. Read this Google+ help to know more about Google+ circles transfer process.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,460 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,616 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,387 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines