Sometimes it is necessary to track a email to make sure that the recipient opened the mail. Email tracking software that allows free email tracking / paid email tracking similar to email tracking in outlook can help users in many ways. The free online service SpyPig is really useful to track email.
You can track yahoo email, GMail, Hotmail, AOL etc using free email tracker SpyPig which provides information that helps to track email ip address also.
SpyPig works with many modern email programs: Outlook , Eudora, Yahoo Email, Gmail, Hotmail, AOL Email and many others.
SpyPig Free Email Tracker
SpyPig works only if both you and the recipient uses an HTML email, not plain-text or rich-text email. This is because you need to insert a tracking image in the email which you want to track.
SpyPig provides you information like Time opened, Recipient geographical Location , Recipient IP Address, Recipient Application (browser) etc. You get up to 25 notifications per tracked email by default. In the tracking mail (SpyPig notifications) from SpyPig you can edit the tracking options.
You can start using SpyPig without going through any registration process. You just need to provide the from email address and message title (subject). Create a spypig image and copy and paste it your email. That’s all. SpyPig will start tracking your email.
Using custom tracker image or your signature image
Instead of using the default SpyPig image for tracking you can use your own logo or image as the tracking image. You can use your signature image so that the tracking image will never be different. This is really useful if you want to have anonymous tracking of your email. You can upload and use your own images such as personal logo, corporate logo, smiley, avatar, icon or favorite photo as your “signature” at the bottom of your email message as tracking piggies. To do this you need to register and have an account with SpyPig. This service is also free.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,470 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,629 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines