Measuring performance of your blog is important to validate and refine your online marketing strategies. The performance of your blog can be measured using many different tools and techniques. The collective information provides you a picture of your blogs statistics. Comparing the current performance with your past data will give you an insight into the success or failure of your strategies. You can tweak your strategies to address the failure points for better results. Here we will discuss few of such common tools that can be used to measure the performance of your blog or website. These are common tool that most of us use daily.
- Check statistics using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools. You can also depend on Bing webmaster services.
- RSS Subscriber count .RSS subscriber count indicates how many people or programs are accessing your RSS feed. The fee subscription can also happen through emails. Programs like feedburner help you to check the statistics of feed subscription.
- Email Newsletter subscriptions. Check the email subscription statistics. Need to refine your strategies based on these statistics.
- Twitter Followers and retweet count. Twitter followers and number of retweets indicates the increase or decrease of your blog popularity on Twitter. There are many services like TwitterCounter available to check the Twitter statistics.
- Facebook likes and number of shares. Facebook provides statistics through Facebook Insights.
- Analyse your referral traffic from analytics tools like Google Analytics. Find out the best source of reference.
- Check the number of Google +1 for your blog and individual pages.
- Analyse Google+ business page followers. How many people have added you or your blog to their circles?
- Check your Alexa ranking of your blog
- Check Compete ranking.
- Check Quantcast rank and statistics.
- Check the compete rank and statistics of your website or blog.
- Analyse the traffic from search engines and focus on less targeted keywords.
- Check you blogs popularity on Stumbleupon.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,460 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,616 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,387 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines