If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista then you can use the included screen-capture Snipping Tool. Snipping Tool screen-capture tool allows you to take screenshots (snips) of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area or the full screen. We already discussed many screen-capture tools as mentioned below in the related posts. But the Snipping Tools is included as an OS tool.
These Snips can then be annotated and saved as an image file (PNG, GIF, or JPEG file) or an HTML page. There is also an option to email the image.
- Free Screencast or Screen Capture and Screen Recorder software
- Best Screen Crop Tool and Screen Capture Utility.
- Browser Screenhots : Take screenshots of selected area in browser
- Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate
When you capture a snip, it is automatically copied to the Clipboard. This will be available for you and you can paste it into a document, email, or a presentation. Also the the captured area of the screen appears in the mark-up window, where you can write or draw on it, save it, and send it to someone in email.
Snipping Tool captures a screen-shot of,
- The whole window
- A rectangular section of the screen
- A picture or a section of webpage
- Draw a freehand outline with your mouse or tablet pen and capture it.
When you capture a snip from a browser window and save it as an HTML file a URL appears along with the image. To disable this feature you can o to options and deselect the “Include URL below snips” check box. see options below,
You can also use Pen, Highlighter or eraser to annotate the image. See below.
Snipping Tool is available with,
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions.
- Windows Vista
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,506 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,643 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,506 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines