Few days back Google disabled and banned hundreds of Adsense accounts especially in Pakistan and India. According to Google sources the main reason behind the ban was the violation of Adsense account policies and other main reason was content copyright violation. Many blogs especially technology blogs faced the ban because of content copy and related violations.
According to sources like pro pakistani many adsense publishers got the same email which says the account is disabled because of either a layout that encourages accidental clicks or because of the presence of copied content.
The Google Panda update rattled many big names in the blogosphere and now Google is targeting to flush out blogs that are not ideal for their advertisement business. Most of these banned blogs were making good money out of their Adsense publisher account. For those blogs and sites that are banned from Google Adsense account can try Google Adsense alternatives.Anyway now all webmasters who have active Adsense accounts has to concentrate on ensuring their adherence to Google Adsense Policies. The quality of the content needs to be good as well as original content is mandatory. We have published an article on 7 Top Must-Know Tips to Avoid Google Adsense Account Termination.
There are few very important points to remember
- Avoid copy pasting content from other websites.
- Write quality content which provides some useful information to readers.
- Never encourage people to click on Ads
- Stay away from click frauds and link exchanges.
You can also join the Adsense newsletter (Inside AdSense). This will help you to get information about policy updates and other news from Google Adsense. They also conduct webinars where you can join and understand the latest developments. There are hundreds or articles and videos on Google Adsense to get familiar with their policies. Browse through the Adsense Help articles to ensure we all follow the Adsense policies.
Already there are many threads active on many webmaster forums discussing the adsense bans. The thread in Google Support Forum is flooded with questions and answers.
Anyway this new move from Google sends out a very strong message to all Adsense publishers. Always ensure that your blog or website implements and follows the guidelines from Adsense. Keeping the Adsense account active and alive is really important because once banned it is really really difficult to get it back from Google.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,440 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,608 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,383 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows