Outlook Facebook connector plugins helps you to manage Facebook without having to open browser. How to configure Facebook in Outlook 2010 so that you can update your status of Facebook directly from Outlook? Outlook probably the most used programs and we keep it open for always. If you have a Facebook plugin in outlook then you can update your Facebook status, see your friend statuses and see the number of new requests without having to open the browser or any other applications.
We have discussed about the Outlook social connector which allows you to connect to your favourite social networks right from your Microsoft Outlook Inbox. You can plug Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Windows Live right into Microsoft Outlook through the Outlook Social Connector
FBLook: A free Outlook Facebook Sync Ad-in
FBLook is a free Outlook add-in that seamlessly integrates Facebook into Outlook. Using FBLook you can update your Facebook status directly from Outlook. It also allows you to set your status to the name of the song you’re playing in iTunes or WMP.
You can see your friend statuses as well as allows you to see notifications of new Friend Requests, Messages, Invites, Pokes, etc.
Using FBLook Outlook Facebook connector
To make it work you need to allow FBLook to access Facebook. To do this after installation you need to tell Facebook that you want to allow FBLook to access Facebook on your behalf. This is a onetime configuration and once it is down further connection does not require any such authorization steps. FBLook is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook and it does not work with Outlook Express. FBLook support proxy servers and it uses Internet Explorer proxy settings. Sometimes you may not see FBLook Outlook toolbar after installing FBLook. In this case you need to verify that the “Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins” option is OFF (“File -> Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> Macro Settings“.).Then restart the Outlook.
FBlook system requirements are below.
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 with the latest Service Pack.
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 with the latest Service Pack.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,451 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,609 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,384 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows