All modern browsers have included default search engines as part of them. Google is the default Firefox Search Engine. You can change the search engines or add new search engines to the browsers. While Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome use Google as their default search engine, IE uses Bing as the default search engine.
Firefox has a good collection of extensions and plugins available to make the browser more user friendly and feature rich. There are some specialized search engine tools available for Mozilla Firefox. These search engines offers unique features like Drag & Drop Zones for search, reverse image search engine, address bar with the search box, Search by Google and Bing etc. Here is the list of such useful Firefox Search tools.
Best Mozilla Firefox Search Engine Tools
Web Search Pro
Web Search Pro offers a unique way to search the web. The Drag & DropZones allows you to drag text on any website, and drop it in one of your 16, 36 or even 64 fully customizable DropZones to start the search. The Quick Type Search allows you to easily and quickly select your Search Engine(s) and search using just your keyboard. You can also Search the web using a toolbar, through the context menu, keyboard only or with the Quick Type Search popup. The Web Search Pro also supports the Mycroft Sherlock and OpenSearch formats so you can use all search engines from mycroft.mozdev.org and other Search Engine websites. There are many other features available for use.
Try Web Search Pro
InstantFox Quick Search
InstantFox Quick Search combines the Firefox address bar with the search box. You just need to put the first letter of search engine and the search word to start with search. For example if you want search “Green House” in Wikipedia, you just need to type “w Green House” is the address bar. There are many shortcuts available for different search engines.
- g » Google or i » Google Images or m » Google Maps
- w » Wikipedia
- y » Youtube
- a » Amazon
- e » eBay
- t » Twitter
- wt » Weather Forecast
InstantFox Quick Search is a useful Firefox search engine tool.
Try InstantFox Quick Search
TinEye Reverse Image Search
TinEye Reverse Image Search Engine and it adds a right-click menu item that allows you to search for an image. This tool helps you to find the image location, its usage, if modified versions of the image exist or not, or to find higher resolution versions.Try TinEye Reverse Image Search
SearchGBY (Google, Bing)
Searches using Google and Bing. All features are customizable and all features are directly integrated into your favourite search engine.” Fast preview option” allows you to view all results in a slide show format. You can also crop, copy, save, any part of a webpage as an image.
Try SearchGBY (Google, Bing)
3 Maps search and browse the address on 3 maps including OpenStreetMap, Google and Yandex.
Try 3 Maps
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,427 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,453 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,606 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,377 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,452 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,515 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows