Link your Yahoo! Mail with Twitter and Facebook using Yahoo! Pulse
Now you can link your Yahoo! account to other social network sites like Twitter and Facebook. By Connecting your yahoo profile with Facebook and Twitter, you can view and publish messages from your yahoo mail.
Yahoo! Pulse replaces Yahoo! Profiles which we used to use to connect and engage with the people and content. We have already discussed how to Outlook Social Connector and .
Now you can link your Yahoo! Pulse profile to your social networking sites and can see all of your updates in one place. As of now Twitter and Facebook are available and as mentioned at Yahoo! more such integrations will follow.
How do I link between my Yahoo! account and a social network?
- Login to Yahoo! Pulse using your yahoo credentials.
- In the home page you can see links to link social network sites to your profile. See below screen shot.
- If you click to it will ask you to authenticate yahoo to access your updates. Here you need to login to twitter or facebook to provide the access.
Once you linked you social network sites to Yahoo! Pulse you can view updates from these network right there itself and also in Yahoo Mail. Once you logged into Yahoo Mail and in the “Whats New” (that is the default page) page you will see the updates from your network.
Apart from this you can share your your thoughts with your network and friends here. Based on the linked networks, Yahoo will display them here. I have linked only facebook and it that is appearing here. see the screen shot below.
- Go to your Yahoo! Pulse website.
- Click Settings located at the upper-right corner the page.
- Click Manage my linked accounts located under “Linked Accounts”.
- On the new page that opens, click Remove Link for an account under “Your linked Accounts” or Link for any account in the “Accounts you can link” list.