Most of us use multiple web browsers to browse Internet. Each of these web browsers, be it Internet explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox provides their own mechanism to view the browsing history. You can clear browsing history or you can manage them using these browser specific features. Unless private browsing is turned on the history will have list of all the URLs you visited.
But if you use more than one browser, then viewing these individual browsing history windows will be a pain. There are certain free tools that will help you to view all these browser histories in one place. You can view them, clear them and do whatever you want from a single point.
- One Click Browser Cleaner-Clean Browser History, Delete Temporary Files of All Browsers
- CCleaner to Clean Browsing History and Optimize Performance
These tools automatically detect the right history database file based on the browser and current user configuration. Here we discuss few such useful and free tools to manage your browser history in one place.
Tools to View Browser History of All Browsers in One Place
History Viewer is an efficient tool that helps you easily view the history of all that has been done on your computer. This tool does more than showing you the browser histories of Internet Explorer (URL history, address bar, Cookies and index.dat files), Mozilla Firefox (URL history, Downloads and Cookies) and Google Chrome (URL history, cookies and downloads) but also shows details of opened files, viewed movies or images, and so on.Get History Viewer
Browser History Spy
Browser History Spy is all-in-one software to instantly recover or view the browsing history from popular and top three browsers Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. It automatically detects the right history database file based on the browser and current user configuration.Get Browser History Spy
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,802 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,490 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,752 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,530 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,429 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,092 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?