Smartphones without doubt made our lives easier and more productive. But typing a message or mail using your Smartphone’s tiny virtual keyboard is still a tough. Most of the people find it difficult to type on Android using the tiny virtual keyboard. There are many free and paid Android apps that will help you to have a better keyboard display that helps you to type fast and easy.
Most of these touch screen keyboard for Android apps do accurate corrections and text predictions that will help you to type faster. Few of them even ease texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, without entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters.
Before installing on your Android device please make sure that the apps do not collect your sensitive data such as passwords and credit card numbers.
Let us get introduced to some of the most popular Android keyboard apps that will assist you in typing faster by replacing the default virtual keyboard. These apps offer most of the required features mentioned below.
- Smart word prediction and error correction
- Multiple language support and prediction
- Speech to text conversion
- Automatic Text Replacement
- Handwriting recognition
- Keyboard and Layout customization.
Here is the list of Free Android Apps to type fast by replacing the default virtual keyboard and offering a number of rich features.
Best Free Apps to Type Fast on Android Phones and Devices
SwiftKey 3 Keyboard Free
SwiftKey 3 Keyboard Free is one of the popular touch screen keyboard for Android. Apart from accurate corrections and predictions, SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it. This will help the app to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. The app supports over 45 languages and supports QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, COLEMAK, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Russian and Ukrainian layouts.
Requires Android 2.1 and above.
SlideIT Soft Keyboard
SlideIT Soft Keyboard is another free Android keyboard app. Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words appear on the screen. The app offers smart predictions and disambiguation and supports 45 language packs and layouts. Also offers speech to text and handwriting recognition.SlideIT keyboard fully supports all Android devices from 1.5 and up, including all tablets and Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich
Adaptxt Keyboard – Beta
Adaptxt Keyboard – Beta helps you to achieve faster, smarter and fluid texting in 50 Language. The keyboard app provides 50+ Language add-ons and 30+ industry specific dictionaries for android users. The Automatic Text Replacement feature creates shortcuts for commonly used text and phrases. It offers speech to text and language specific keyboard layouts. The app supports QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY and many other keyboard layouts and requires Android 2.1 and above.
A.I.type Keyboard Free
A.I.type Keyboard Free trial version offers many features but the text prediction features and “MyType” feature will be available for 21 days only. You have navigation buttons, you can undo and redo your changes, copy, cut and paste from the keyboard and more.
GO Keyboard is another good Android keyboard app. It has accurate dictionaries and smart engine for predictions and also supports slide input.GO Keyboard Pad mode has variety of keyboard layouts designed specifically for the tablet,it is Very suitable for use in 5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tabletThe app requires Android 2.0 and up.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,426 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,450 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,606 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,377 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,452 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,515 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows