There are plenty of tools and services out there to help you in doing the SEO and promotion of your website or blog.Here is a powerful and indispensable tool for analyzing optimization of websites and web-projects.
SeoQuake is a powerful tool for Mozilla Firefox.If you have Firefox browser installed in your machine this extension will help you to deal with search engine optimization and internet promotion of your web site.
How to install SeoQuake SEO extension 2.5.9 ?
How to use SeoQuake SEO extension 2.5.9 ?
SeoQuake consists of SeoBar and the module which handles the computation of the parameters for search results.
SeoBar is a toolbar which shows the values of selected parameters for the page currently opened in the browser window. These parameters can be customized.Parameters includes Google PageRank,Google Index,Google Links,Yahoo Links and many other parameters.
See the screen-shot below.
You can also have configured Inclusion of parameters in SERP or Search Engine Result Page. Once you submit the query into the search engine user is presented with SERP with search results. SeoQuake shows values of the parameters for search results under each search result shown on SERP.All these parameters are fully customizable in the SEOQuake preference page.
You can also set the parameter load on either page load or by request. If you set on page load the SeoQuake will automatically compute the results shows the parameters. If you set the Parameter load on request, then you have explicitly clicked on the parameter link to get the results. The second option of setting the Parameter load on request will save lot of resource and will not slow down your browser.
Main parameter that you can set includes Google PR (Google PageRank of current page), Google Index (Number of indexed pages), and Google links (Number of links, pointed to the current page-Except links from concerned domain)).Similar parameters are available for many other search engines including Yahoo, Bing and Technorati. You can see those available in the first screen-shot above.
As mentioned at Mozzila Add-on page
“SeoQuake submits a query to search engine every time when it needs to obtain a value for a new parameter (that is not in a cache yet), defined by this search engine. Frequent use of big amount of the parameters may lead to the ban of user’s IP address from search engine. In this case, you will need to delete cookies or change proxy server.”
For more information on SeoQuake.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,805 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,490 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,754 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,530 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,429 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,092 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?