Google friendly website is an essential requirement to get good SERP ranking. You cannot design and develop a website or blog without considering Google. Google is the most important factor that decides how popular your web property is. Google processes billions of search queries and indexes millions of websites to present the most appropriate results to the user. Search Engine Optimization experts mainly targets Google and most of the top ranked sites in the world gets majority of the traffic from the Google search results.
Al these facts tells you that how important is to make your website Google friendly. There are hundreds of parameters that decide how Google friendly your website is. But there are few main factors to be considered to make your website Google friendly. Let us discuss few of these important points here.
Website Optimised for Human users and Search Engines
You need to make sure that your site is primarily optimized for human users. That means target your users than the search engine bots. Create content for human users by providing useful contents. Present the sites with easily accessible menus and links. This will help users as well as search engine spiders. Your website should have clear hierarchy and text links. To make every page gets indexed in Google; every page should be reachable from at least one static text link. Your web page or article should reflect the title. Do a keyword research before publishing every page and article. This will helps you to get better SERP position.
Always use the and Meta description. This reflects how your page appears in search results. These elements should be descriptive and accurate.
Test your site on multiple browsers to ensure browser compatibility. This will help your users to access your site using any devices and browsers.
Optimize load time and improve performance
Make your website optimized in terms of speed and readability. Slow loading sites will get rejected by users and also gets penalized by search engines. Slow loading sites also will result in high bounce rates. Monitor your site’s performance and optimize load times by following best practices.
There are many tools to monitor your website load speed and performance.
Ensure Content Quality
The new Google algorithm changes underline the importance of UNIQUE and QUALITY content. Your website of blog should have quality content. Make sure your home page has the relevant content that reflects your site niche. The quality content also will help to build natural back linking. Useful content always gets more quality backlinks from similar websites and content sites.
Optimised page elements such as Images and Videos
For video content you can create Google Video Sitemaps and submit them to Google by using Google Webmaster central. Google video sitemaps helps you to publish and syndicate online video content to Google in order to make it searchable in the Google Video index.
Read the following article to learn more about Videos Sitemaps.
Stay away from Blackhat SEO techniques and always adopt Whitehat SEO techniques
Stay away from techniques that yields quick results but eventually your site will get blacklisted by search engines. Stay away from techniques like keyword stuffing, cloaking, sneaky redirects, hidden texts and links, duplicate contents, doorway pages etc. Do not opt for backlink sharing and link exchange programs.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,504 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,642 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,504 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines