Sometimes draft excel sheets when distributed requires watermark in excel to be shown to indicate the document status. In other words watermarks in excel helps to indicate how to treat the document that has specific purpose. You can insert watermark on word document or PDF etc.
Adding watermark in printed documents will help you to indicate how the document should be treated.
For example you can add “DRAFT” , “CONFIDENTIAL” , “URGENT” etc watermarks in document to indicate how to treat the document.
But how do you add printed watermark in excel sheets? Orlando’s VBA and Excel Site is a provider which gives a free tool that Inserts printed watermark in Excel sheets.
Insert Printed Watermark in Excel Sheet
It is a COM add-in or add-in (.xla) programmed in VBA that inserts printed watermark in Excel 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010 sheets.
After installation based on the version of MS Excel you are using the “Printed Watermark” command will be available on “Format” menu, “Sheet” sub menu, or on “Ribbon” of “Page Layout” tab.
See below how the option appears in Excel 2007 after installation.
It has lot of features and customization options including,
- The watermark can be made from any picture saved in a file format that is recognized by Excel
- You can use text or phrases, such as DRAFT, CONFIDENTIAL, URGENT as the watermark.
- In Excel 2007 or 2010, different watermarks can be inserted on the first page, on the odd pages, or on the even pages.
- In Excel 2007 or 2010, after the picture is centralized, it can be optionally anchored on the left margin of the print area to follow any changes in its size
- You can adjust the color, brightness, contrast, position, and size of the picture.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,488 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,639 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines