The platforms like wordpress provides you the feature of automatic sitemap generation.But how do you create sitemap of your blogger platform based blog. It is important that you should have a sitemap to promote your website.The sitemaps can be added to platforms like Google Webmaster Tools.
Let us see how to create a sitemap (site map) of blogger blog . Once you have added your blogger blog to Google Webmaster Tools you need to add Sitemap of your blog to Google Webmaster Tools.
But how do you create sitemap for your blog?
It is simple.
You can either use your RSS feed or ATOM feed as sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools.
First find your RSS feed or ATOM feed URL.Normally it will be in the following format.
Normally the feed will not have all your blog entries,it will have the latest ‘n’ number of entries.
So how do you create a feed URL with all the blog entries?
You can do it as follows.
Just add the ‘start blog index’ and ‘number of blogs’ in the feed url as parameters as below.
The above url will include maximum 500 feed entries in the sitemap.
Now you are ready to add your Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. Follow the below article to know how to do that.
How to add Google Sitemap for Blogger blog to Google Webmaster Tools?
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,474 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines