Google Affiliate Network helps you to earn additional revenue from your websites by posting Google Affiliate Networking Exclusive opportunities. To join Google Affiliate Network , you need to have Google Adsense account. Google Affiliate Network is available to all AdSense publishers and you can apply for the membership and you will get a response within 24 hours. You need to submit your application for Google Affiliate Network using your Adsense account.
Sometimes when you try to register for Google Affiliate Network, you may get a strange scenario. The Application form will pre populate “Primary website URL“. Sometimes this URL may not be your Primary URL and you may want to specify your active site URL as your primary URL. In my case the primary URL displayed by dfault was an age old blog URL that is not active now. But unfortunately the “Primary Website URL” text field is read only and you cant update the URL by editing it.
How To Change Your Primary Website URL on Google Affiliate Network Sign Up
Since the “Primary Website” is a read only property, you cannot edit and change the URL. But you can specify your other operative URL. Below the Primary Website URL field you will find Display Name field and then the Website Description field.If you own or operate additional URLs you can list them in the “Publisher Site Description” box in your application profile. This is mentioned Google Affiliate Network Help section. See below.
Add all you additional URLs in the box and click on save. Google will accept your application and you may get an approval mail in another 24 hours. Once approved you can participate in the Google Affiliate Networking Exclusive opportunities by posting on your blog or website. Google Affiliate Networking allows you to make bit more money by posting opportunities. Once your application is approved then you can discover advertiser opportunities and you can apply to advertiser programs. After all these steps, get the most relevant, high-performing advertiser links and products for your site. Edit your website pages to include the code.
Google Affiliate account provides various reports like Earnings and expectations , Payment etc. Also after Google Affiliate application approval, You can login and you can specify additional URLs in your site description
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,792 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,489 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,373 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,748 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,529 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,427 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,473 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,523 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,254 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,091 view(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Core Features, Specs, Price
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?