Google +1 Button is used by visitors of your blog or site to recommend your content on Google Search and on their Google Profiles. Now Google +1 button lets visitors share links to your pages on Google+. The +1′s suggestions made by you can help your friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search for similar information.
This will not only allow the users to share the content with their friends and circles but also helps to start a conversation about your content. This is a cool feature enhancement from Google. Google +1 button like the Facebook share and Retweet buttons help you to promote your content there by your website gets more exposure and page views. The more the number of people share your content using +1 button the more impact it will create of Google SERP. This may be another factor in ranking the web pages in Google’s Panda Algorithm.
Moreover that now you can control the name, image and description that appear when your content is shared using the +1 Sinppets. After +1′ing a page in your site , the user is given the option to share the page to Google+ via a displayed Share bubble. See below.
- How to Add Google +1 Button To Website or Blog With No Plugins?
- Google +1 Button Plugins For WordPress Blog
Click the share bubble and it will open up a small window which includes a preview, or +Snippet, that contains the page title, a brief description of the page, and a thumbnail image. These information are retrieved using Schema.org microdata if the page is annotated with schema.org microdata, or Open Graphic Protocol if the page contains Open Graph properties for the title, image, and description, or Meta “title” and “description” tags if your page has these meta tags, or Google will parse your page and will will try to find the best title, description, and image. See below.
You can also add in-line annotations and will helps when a person visits a page that someone they know has +1’d, they can see a name and face reminding them to pay special attention to your content.
As of today the new +1 sharing feature is enabled only for users in the Google+ Platform Preview group. Read more about this in Google Webmaster Central Blog
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,477 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines