Windows Azure Storage provides non-database storage in the form of blobs, queues, and tables. Window Azure Storage Explorer tools allows you to explore the storage data and perform actions on them. As you know Windows Azure is a public cloud service from Microsoft that allows you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. Windows Azure offers cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS), Windows Server and Linux virtual machines.
You can deploy your website that scale up as your traffic grows. Azure also offers enterprise-ready Hadoop PaaS service. Windows Azure is also widely used as a CDN service that powers many website and web applications.Windows Azure Storage is the area of the Windows Azure Cloud Computing platform.
- Backup Your Data To Amazon Cloud Drive For Free
- Importance of Using CDN to Speed Up Website
- Top 5 Plugins to Backup WordPress Site to Cloud Storage
There are many azure storage explorer tools to manage your Windows Azure Storage data. Windows Azure Storage Explorer from CodePlex is one such free utility.Azure Storage Explorer allows you to work with one or with multiple storage accounts. Using the tool you can any time add new storage account or remove the already configured storage account.Each storage account opens a new tab. Each storage tab shows the following.
- Tool bar for selecting the kind of storage to view and performing operations.
- Folder pane that shows blob containers, queues, or tables.
- An item pane that lists blobs, messages, or entities for the selected item in the left pane.
- A heading which shows the selected container name and item count
The Content Type settings (Tools > Options) are used to allow blobs uploaded from files to have their Content Type property set automatically based on the file type. To view Blobs, open a storage account tab or click the blobs link at top left. The left pane will list blob containers. The Container tool bar allows you to take actions on containers.Using which you can create new, Copy, Rename, Delete or Refresh container list.
You can also upload local disk files to your Azure blob storage. You can download blobs to local disk files. Select the blob(s) to download and click the Download button on the Blob tool-bar.
You can also change containers access levels by going to the Container Access tab, select the desired access level, and click the Update Access Level button. You can also generate Shared Access Signature using the tool where you can specify permissible actions (read, write, delete, list) and a time window of validity. You can alos work with Queues and Tables using the Azure Storage Explorer.
You can do lot of other actions on your storage data using the Azure Storage Explorer.
Get Azure Storage Explorer
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,468 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,621 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines