Screencast is a digital recording of computer screen output.Screencast most commonly referred as Screen video capture and may have associated audio narration.Screen capture using video capture software, sometimes referred as desktop recorder, is most commonly used for preparing presentations.Screencast is a recorded movie of the changes over time that a user sees on his monitor.
Screen capture and Screen recorder software is always a great help in creating presentation videos and tutorials or to create video tutorials for school or college. There are many good quality Screen Capture and Recorder software available in the market. Majority of them are shareware applications.
Let us discuss about few of the best freeware Screencast or Screen Capture and Recorder software available.
Free Screencast or Screen Capture and Screen Recorder Software
CamStudio Free Streaming Video Software
CamStudio record all screen and audio activity on your computer and creates AVI video files.It has a built-in SWF Producer that can turn the recorded AVI files into Streaming Flash videos.CamStudio is completely free for personal and commercial projects as CamStudio and the Codec are released under the GPL. CamStudio can add high-quality, anti-aliased screen captions to your recordings.CamStudio offers many features.
TAKSI: Video capture/Screen capture for 3D graphics
Taksi is another free screen capturing software.Taksi is a utility that allows you to take screen-shots and record video clips.Taksi can support live video compression with any VFW video codec your system has installed (i.e. XVid, DivX, MS Mpeg4, etc).
Screenr – Web based screencast application.
Screenr is a web based screen capture software. The advantage is that you don’t have to install anything in your computer.Screenr records on Mac or PC.This is a very different utility with many good features.
HyperCam version 2
HyperCam is a Screen Capture software that captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it to AVI movie file.
HyperCam also records the Sound from the system microphone. HyperCam version 2, a product of Hyperionics, is now offered free for world-wide usage.
DOWNLOAD HyperCam version 2
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,477 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,456 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines