The usual reason behind your computer’s slow performance is that a lot of unwanted stuff got accumulated in your PC.The Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free clean up scan to find and get rid of unwanted stuff on your computer that might be slowing it down.It is a free Web-based service.
- Scan suspicious files online and detect viruses using multiple anti-virus engines.
- Process Explorer – Best windows system process ,task and DLL monitoring and examination utility
- Create and run Multiple Desktops in Windows OS with Microsoft Sysinternals Desktops v1.02.
This safety scanner is for individual PC use.During the scan some information will be collected by Windows Live OneCare safety scanner like the type of scan performed, how long it took to run, whether the scan was successful, what malicious software was detected, and results of malicious software removal.
The Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is downloaded and installed on your computer the first time you do a scan. Then the scanner will check for updates whenever you do another scan.
To use the OneCare safety scanner your system should have the below configurations.
You need Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 7. You also need either Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or MSN® 9.0 or higher.
You can use Windows Live OneCare safety scanner service here.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,505 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,642 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,504 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines