As we know product keys of commercial software applications are important piece of information as you will need them in case you want to reinstall the software on your PC.
If you have many such software that is commercial and it is important to keep the serial number and product keys in a single file and safe location.
Similar if you lose the serial number of any installed software, it will be really helpful if you can retrieve it from the installed software so that you can take a backup of the product keys for future use.
- How to Transfer Installed Programs from One Computer to Another
- Free Microsoft Key Finder – How to Find Your Windows
- How to Use Trial Software Version Forever Without Expire
Find Serial Numbers of Installed Application in Windows
What if you want to reinstall the application but you do not have the product key or serial number with you? How do you retrieve the product key of the application?
MyKeyFinder is a freeware application that helps you in retrieving the license keys of all the installed applications on Windows including Windows OS, Office and other tools. The application scans the registry and presents the result as a clean list. MyKeyFinder can export the results to PDF and you can also print them or even copy them to your clipboard. Duplicate entries will be filtered so you just keep track of your serial numbers.
MykeyFinder supports XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 both 32 bit and 62 bit versions.
Backup Product keys of Installed Software
Product Key Reader is another free software than scans your computer for product keys of installed software and creates a list of it. You can save the list as backup in CSV format. This is useful when you want to reinstall all apps after a reinstall of your Windows OS. More than 3000 programs are supported with Product Key Reader software
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,473 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,630 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines