If you do SEO yourself, you know that there are a number of things to consider and there are lot many parameters to be analysed. Your SEO optimization starts from the results of your SEO analysis. As we discussed many times before, the SEO strategies are not constant and it is changing almost every day. Today’s white-hat SEO step may become tomorrow’s blackhat SEO. But the basic parameters of website optimization in terms of onpage, content and backlinks remains almost the same.
If you are a webmaster or SEO expert then you must be spending your quality time using different tools to carry out your daily SEO activities. Most of the good SEO tools cost you quite a lot of money. Manual SEO work without using any tool is cumbersome and tiring. So how can you achieve your daily SEO works done by using just your Excel sheet? SeoTools may be the answer.Niels Bosma’s SeoTools is an Excel add-in that adds a bunch of useful functions for working with SEO and other web metrics directly in Excel. A nice tool to experiment with. This tool is available for both 64bit and 32bit MS Excel.
An important point to note here is that this tools works only with Microsoft Excel and cannot be used with Mac or Linux, Google Docs or OpenOffice.
What is SeoTools and How Does it Help You in Terms of SEO?
First of all SeoTools is a free tool. As we mentioned this seo tool is an add-in for MS Excel. It requires Microsoft .Net 4.0 full version installed in your computer. You can either use it on demand without full installation or use it just for a session.
Why SeoTools is a Great Free Tool
SeoTools add-in helps you to execute your onpage SEO directly in the excel sheet. Be it title, Meta tags, link count, or header tags analysis, SeoTools is quite useful in all these. It can also generate reports on page validation, page size, response time etc. There are lot of other OnPage SEO functions available with the tool.
Content SEO and Backlinks
You can easily find duplicate content, word count etc using SeoTools. There are many functions related to backlinks are offered by the tool. These functions include Google PR, Google Result Count, Index Count and Link Count.
Traffic Analysis by retrieving Google Analytic Data
You can get any data out of Google Analytics. You can use this data to analyse the traffic, bounce rates etc.
Other useful functions offered by SeoTools
There are many other utility functions are available with the SeoTools. It provides the data on social media performance like Facebook Likes, Google+ counts, Twitter count etc.
You can see the complete list of functions in SeoTools here.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,426 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,450 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,605 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,377 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,452 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,515 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows