There are millions of free books available for download. Ebooks are generally text and image-based publication in digital form and most commonly in PDF format . E-Books also available in other formats like Microsoft Word,Flash Animations, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
E-books are usually read on dedicated devices known as e-Readers or e-book devices and also in personal computers and smart phones. PDF and epub are growing standards of ebooks. Most famous e-book reader is Kindle from amazone and the latest version is Kindle 3 Wi-Fi 3G. Reader Pocket Edition from Sony and PocketBook Pro from PocketBook, Nook Color from Barnes & Noble etc are some other e-book readers.
But how do you find the e-book what you are searching for?
There are many e-book search engines are there in internet. Google Books (Books.Google.com ) is Google’s e-book search engine.Also you can use Google Search engine to find e-books. Here is a list of E-Book search engines that you can use to search and find the e-book you are looking for.
Even though you can find and download a millions of e-books in internet, remember many of them are illegal copies. Please respect the publisher and the author for their creations if their books copyrighted.
Read : Google Books Search, Download and Read Using GooReader
Read : Convert Files Online From One Type to Another Format Free
E-Book Search Engines
As mentioned in About Google Books ” If the book is out of copyright, or the publisher has given us permission, you’ll be able to see a preview of the book, and in some cases the entire text. If it’s in the public domain, you’re free to download a PDF copy. ”
You can search for PDF, SWF (Flash document) ,Microsoft word (doc), excle, powerpoint (PPT) and Rich Text e-books.
OpenPDF.com is a search engine and online viewer for ebooks in .pdf file format.
You can search by entering your query like file:report , site:irs.gov , site:irs.gov file:2003 , irs tax form , loan application form etc.
FreeBookZone lists free computer science, engineering books, programming manuals, lecture notes and coursewares, all of which are freely available over the internet.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,467 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,620 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines