How to Create Charts against your Google Analytics data that can embed into your site?
Google Analytics is undoubtedly the best enterprise-class web analytic solution .Google Analytics allows you to see and analyze your traffic data in variety of ways. Google Analytics and its features can help you in a variety of ways to improve your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites. If you are already using the Google Analytics you must be aware of the extensive feature list of the Google Analytics.
But Google Analytics doesn’t give you direct widgets or scripts that can be embedded into your website or blog so that you can share the information with the world.
Create customized Charts against your Google Analytics data embed into your site using EmbeddedCharts.
Using EmbeddedCharts from EmbeddedAnalytics you can extend the power of Google Analytics to a great extend.EmbeddedCharts ia Google Analytics application that utilize the Google Analytics Export API to create highly customized charts against your Google Analytics data. This tool provides scripts or HTML code that you can embed directly into your website or blog.
The EmbeddedCharts gives you many chart types to choose from, like Vertical Bar Charts,Horizontal Bar Charts,Line Graphs,Pie Charts and Area Charts. Also you can choose Time Frame Specification from last 7 days to “All Time”. You can highly customize the appearance of the chart.
Using the EmbeddedAnalytics services you can create Embedded Chart widget or Embedded Stats Widget.
See the screen-shots below
EmbeddedCharts gives you the HTML source of this embedded chart so that you can “embed” these into your own site through an iframe tag.
EmbeddedCharts is available in both a free plan and a paid plan. Free plan is also really useful but has certain restriction.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,469 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,625 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines