Sometimes you may require to convert webpage to image or a portion of the web page to images. Using the Screengrab Firefox Extension you can easily capture webpage and can save as a JPEG or GIF image. You can save the image either to a file, or to the clipboard. The Screengrab will capture what you can see in the window, the entire page, just a selection, a particular frame.
The Screengrab can capture even Java or Flash embedded in a page. To capture java applets etc requires Java to be installed in the browser.
Once you install Screengrab you right-click a page to bring up the context menu and look at the options under “Screengrab”. There you can select the appropriate option.
To save an entire document,select “Complete Page/Frame” from the menu and will save the complete document, not just what you can see on screen.
You can also drag a box across a page and save what’s underneath it as image. The image can be either copied to clipboard or it can be saved as JPEG or PNG image format. You can also access the Screengrab menu from the left corner of firefox status bar.See below.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,470 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,629 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines